We are seeking mid career projectmanager / accountmanager / experienced account executive for their new office in Amsterdam. You will join their small, dynamic client services team.
You will have at least 3 years agency experience, managing and growing an account with a leading brand / retailer. You will be the key link between the client, the Amsterdam office, and the UK office, and must have a love of process, detail, and organisation.
A keen interest in retail and sports is a distinct advantage; you must be / have the appetite to be a market / sector expert. You will be a personable, strong team player, able to manage and secure resources internally, and effectively manage a large amount of fast paced projects through the business. You will build a productive, positive relationship with your client, consistently surpassing their expectations.
* Own and manage a portfolio of fast turnaround projects, working closely with the SAM, ensuring a high standard of output across all business functions.
* Ensure the efficient running of the account both internally and externally, managing cross-functioning internal resource and clients.
* Achieve pre-determined sales targets and profit margins.
* Maintain an in depth understanding of all client projects from brief to delivery.
* Effectively brief in projects using all creative tools available to ensure resulting creative meets client requirements, on budget and on time.
* Be the market / sector expert and brand guardian, ensuring consistency across brand guidelines and standards. You should become the ‘go-to’ source of knowledge across all aspects of both the brand and the account.
* Attend and lead weekly client status meetings, and drive all further meetings as required to deliver projects on time andbuild the client relationship.
* Complete all associated administrative work, as required, including timely invoicing.
* Report regularly on sales performance, forecasts and new business opportunities.
* Lead tear-down sessions on all key projects, and report back with effective process improvements.
Core Skill Requirements
* Proven ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of client business issues and requirements. Translate this knowledge into practical delivery and commercial benefit.
* Excellent client servicing and project management expertise.
* Working to tight deadlines.
* Unsurpassed eye for detail, across all outputs.
* Relevant retail, category and / or client experience.
* High computer literacy, with a solid grasp of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong presentation, diplomacy and negotiation skills.
* Effective organisational and time management skills.
* Ability to lead and motivate a cross-functional team (internal), both in-house and remotely.
* Experience of working with shop-fit systems, 3D built environments and POS.
* An understanding of manufacturing processes.
* An understanding of production and implementation lead-times to guide the client when discussing project programmes.
* A level of understanding of 2D space plans and elevations.
* Excellent spoken and written English.