You will support one of the Brand managers to develop several brands, focusing on Central and Eastern Europe
You will be responsible for:
• Support the Brand manager on the packaging designs development in cooperation and alignment with design agencies, our local market partners and suppliers
• Work with local creative, design, digital or BTL agencies from different markets for the development of (or adaptation of existing) communication for the needs of local markets
• Support research agencies with relevant input (e.g. developing the moodboards, providing competitors information, arranging product for test etc.); provide feedback on research methodology, questionnaires and reports vs brief
• Tracking progress of the key projects (i.e. regularly updating project timelines, identifying critical milestones, raising the flags, chasing the stakeholders for feedback etc.)
• In cooperation with the agencies preparing reports on the campaigns / activations
• Respond to the requests from our local markets partners (e.g. providing them with necessary communication materials, imagery, logos, approving visuals etc.)
• Respond to the requests from our colleagues from trade marketing or sales teams (similar as above)
• Support the Brand manager on other topics (e.g. gathering information from various internal and external sources like other companies or Internet; pulling together initial market, competition, brand performance and other input needed for the planning process etc.)
• Min. 4 years in FMCG brand marketing experience (e.g. assistant or junior brand manager)
• Brand / product / design development experience is a must
• Perfect command of English in written and oral communication
• Knowledgeable on the process of new product / brand development: working with research agencies, design agencies, printing houses, able to talk to supply chain (production line engineers etc).
• Excellent PC user (incl. Excel and Power point)
• Hands-on mentality (getting-things-done)
• Good in planning & organizing
• Able to speak up and “raise a flag” in difficult situations
• Able to cope with stress, time pressure and high uncertainty
Available on short notice for 6 months and 5 days a week.
A very interesting project within a well known, professional and international organization for 6 months.